Thursday, December 31, 2009

Blog Therapy

It has been a year since I started this blog. I haven't posted as much as I would have hoped and I've posted about things I've never dreamed I would. I am not really a writer, I never have been good at punctuation. I have all these thoughts in my head getting them all typed out in a way that makes sense is hard. I don't know if its a disability, handicap, or adult ADD. whatever it is I can always remember my 5th grade teacher making us fill a piece of notebook paper front and back with a period or whatever other punctuation mark we have missed. I. am. not. sure. how. that. has. helped. me.

I am thankful for the blessings my family has enjoyed this year and the many miracles and tender-mercies we have witnessed. I am thankful for my knowledge of the gospel and my Savior. I love my family and I'm so thankful we will be together forever!

No comments: