Friday, May 29, 2009

It's my Burtday!

On May 23rd we celebrated our sweet Ella's 3rd birthday. She had been waiting patiently for the day to arrive. Whenever I made cupcakes months before she would announce it 's my burtday! So we actually celebrated her birthday several times before her actual one! I know I say this all the time, but I really cannot believe how old she is!



Things I love about Ella:
1. She tells me I'm beeootiful (she learned that from Jarrett)
2. She loves her Daddy so much! She runs to the door and gives him a big hug when he gets home.
3. She can't live without her chocamilk!
We love our little comedian she always has a big smile and has a contagious laugh!


2 comments:

Kristen said...

So cute!

Mom/Grandma Smith said...

You have a lovely family friendly blog site! Congrats - and such cute kids! :-) Have fun going camping!