Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spring!

Chase is officially crawling and getting into stuff the dog food and recycling are no longer safe!

This is Aileena and her good friend Kiera at their 1st grade concert.
I love to get out int he yard to do some work. On this day we put out some new beauty bark. Ella told me she likes my barf (bark) it looks nice. I didn't get a front shot of the house, I plan on getting a before and after when we paint the house this summer along with all the other projects I have planned!

Here is picture from Easter with everybody checking out their loot.
Here is one of my cherry trees with a birdhouse full of a new little bird family.
I love all four seasons and I always look forward to the next. I love living in a place where I can experience all four. On April 23 or around about there it was our one year anniversary in our new house. We feel so blessed that we were able to sell our house and buy this much bigger one just in the nick of time before the market went south.

1 comment:

Amber said...

How fun to have a cherry tree--it looks beautiful! And I can't wait to see the house project before and afters. Your kids are cute (as always) and are getting big. Enjoy your spring time weather!